none
Error When Attempting to Edit MSDN/TechNet Profile RRS feed

Answers

All replies

• For help on a specific profile issue, see Option 2. Or email "fissues" [at] Microsoft [dot] com.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Saturday, June 3, 2017 1:35 PM
  • I split this question out from the thread you replied to. True the OP did not indicate how the issue was resolved, but few people will look at an old thread marked as answered. The original question included this description of the error message:

============ quote =========

when I clikc "Edit My Profile" , the following error msg always appeared

Sorry, we were unable to service your request. Please try again later

======== end of quote ==========

It is also possible the problem was due to a temporary glitch with the Microsoft site. This happens sometimes. It may explain why the OP in the thread you replied to did not know how the issue was fixed. I suggest you try again to edit your profile, even before doing what I suggested earlier.

Saturday, June 3, 2017 3:10 PM
  • Option 1

for me results in;

Sorry, the page you requested is not available.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Saturday, June 3, 2017 3:14 PM
  • You are right Dave. I pasted the links from Ed Prices old sticky thread in this forum, without testing the links. I removed that broken link from my reply above. Hopefully the OP's problem was temporary. If not, best might be to email fissues, where the forum admins can investigate.

Saturday, June 3, 2017 4:07 PM