.net framework 4.0 RRS feed

• Question

• as i do ny connectivity with database in my web program in .net

i get an exception that .net framework dat provider not found or it may not be installed

i hv installed many times my .net framework but still not getting ny solution

ll u b plz help me??????????/

• Moved by Neddy Ren Thursday, November 17, 2011 8:28 AM asp.net issue (From:Windows Forms Data Controls and Databinding)
    Wednesday, November 16, 2011 8:28 AM

All replies

• as i do ny connectivity with database in my web program in .net

i get an exception that .net framework dat provider not found or it may not be installed

i hv installed many times my .net framework but still not getting ny solution

ll u b plz help me??????????/

Hi aashima wadhwa,

Welcome to the MSDN Forum.

I am sorry that you have post the questions to the wrong forum. Since your application is the web application, you will need to post your questions to the asp.net forum. I will move your thread to the off-topic forum. Thank you for understandings.

On the other hand, if you want to publish your applications to the Windows Server 2003 with IIS6.0, you will need to re-register the .Net Framework in IIS. Althrough you have installed the .Net Framework 4.0, but the .Net Framework for the IIS6 is the 2.0. It is the defuault .Net Framework.

You can open a command form,

cd to the .net Framework 4.0, such as: "C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319"

execute:  aspnet_regiis [options]

you can see all the options here:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/k6h9cz8h.aspx

Best Regards

Neddy Ren[MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Thursday, November 17, 2011 8:27 AM