Trojan Virus RRS feed

• Question

• Can anyone explain me abt the trojan viruses?
    Thursday, March 8, 2007 12:42 PM

Answers

• Trojan Horse is a new virus which gets into some important .EXE files and attacks other important user and system .EXEs. Hence it reduces system speed and affects the process completely,,
    Friday, March 9, 2007 5:37 AM

All replies

• Trojan Horse is a new virus which gets into some important .EXE files and attacks other important user and system .EXEs. Hence it reduces system speed and affects the process completely,,
    Friday, March 9, 2007 5:37 AM
  • its slow down your systems speed friend. this is the main thread for you system and avg virus scanners can detect it. while downloading form the net, you should aware of this thread
    Friday, March 9, 2007 2:52 PM
  • trojan is a kind of virus that causes many harms to the system from deleting system files to hack user information...it needs due attention else the system may suffer a lot...
    Friday, March 9, 2007 3:19 PM
  • it is a virus.
    generally wrapped in a form of some useful program that tempts a user to go for it.
    when the unsuspecting user uses it then ...............
    rest is history

Friday, March 9, 2007 5:21 PM
  • as u all know trojan is a kind of virus...let me tell the origination of this name....the name trojan comes from the egypt....long time before,there lives a kind of horse called trojan,,so a virus so called is being let out.....may be this virus too originated in egypt....
    Friday, March 9, 2007 5:32 PM
  • ya ranjeeth...the story behind that name is as u say...but this didnt actually originate from egypt...it has been first developed by an american, i don remember the name of that person...
    Saturday, March 10, 2007 7:23 AM
  •  Ranjeeth wrote:
    as u all know trojan is a kind of virus...let me tell the origination of this name....the name trojan comes from the egypt....long time before,there lives a kind of horse called trojan,,so a virus so called is being let out.....may be this virus too originated in egypt....

I am not sure about the horse but what i have heard is that the name comes from the Trojan Wars... Most of you must have seen the movie Helen of Troy.... In this movie at the end of the war.. people made a horse showing it as a gift to the enemy.. now the enemy took it inside their palace.. this way they got the entry inside the fort and at night they distroyed it... This is how Tojan Virus works.. they take entry inside the computer making way for the other virus to enter inside and then do their stuff.. so Trojan is a virus that downloads other harmful viruses... and its really hard to track down a tojan once it has taken place in your computer....

Sunday, March 18, 2007 12:24 PM