none
Everything is delayed for couple of hours RRS feed

• Question

• I am using Google Chrome today. My threads, activities, my Forum Threads - everything is considerably delayed. I used to rely on "My Forum Threads", but now nothing is working.

Do you know when it would be fixed?

Thanks.

Premature optimization is the root of all evil in programming. (c) by Donald Knuth

Naomi Nosonovsky, Sr. Programmer-Analyst

My blog
    Friday, January 29, 2010 2:27 AM

Answers

• Hi All,

Just want to update everybody here. This issue has been fixed as of now. We've identified a problem in one of our backend servers in which transactions (alerts, points and other activities) have been queueing for more than 3 - 4 hours (Sometimes longer). We've introduced a fix around ~3:30 PM (US/PST time) where the queue started to process all queue'd transactions. Some of those transactions should have processed by now and users should see their points, alerts and "My" thread pages updated.

Thanks everyone for the patience and apologize for the delay.
    Forums Test Lead
    Saturday, January 30, 2010 5:19 AM

All replies

• Across all forums, users will see delays in their “My Threads”, recognition points updating in their profile and the delivery time for Live Alert notifications as the team is investigating some issues with these processes.

Thanks-
    Alicia

Program Manager, Server and Tools Online Operations Team
    Friday, January 29, 2010 9:10 PM
  • Hi All,

Just want to update everybody here. This issue has been fixed as of now. We've identified a problem in one of our backend servers in which transactions (alerts, points and other activities) have been queueing for more than 3 - 4 hours (Sometimes longer). We've introduced a fix around ~3:30 PM (US/PST time) where the queue started to process all queue'd transactions. Some of those transactions should have processed by now and users should see their points, alerts and "My" thread pages updated.

Thanks everyone for the patience and apologize for the delay.
    Forums Test Lead
    Saturday, January 30, 2010 5:19 AM