none
how to delete a answered post ?? RRS feed

• Question

• I need help in deleting one of my post  . please delete it  its very urgent .

"https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/f5284cb0-2a63-44fb-a2c6-645e2aee5175/failed-to-run-the-action-set-bios-password?forum=configmanagerosd "

Thursday, October 1, 2020 4:45 AM

Answers

• You can not delete a post where someone replied on; only the forum moderator can delete posts.

Olaf Helper

[ Blog] [ Xing] [ MVP]

Thursday, October 1, 2020 5:35 AM
  • I moderate in this forum but not in the forum you posted. You would have the option to edit the post removing any or all of it.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Thursday, October 1, 2020 1:20 PM

All replies

• You can not delete a post where someone replied on; only the forum moderator can delete posts.

Olaf Helper

[ Blog] [ Xing] [ MVP]

Thursday, October 1, 2020 5:35 AM
  • I want some moderator help  to delete this  post , but no moderator is helping me on this .
    Thursday, October 1, 2020 11:21 AM
  • You can delete a post in case it is not answered yet. But in case, your post is having the answers then you can't delete post by your side. You have to connect with the moderators for this and let them delete your post. But in case the moderators can't reply you, you can also ask for the Olaf Helper help. As he is very helpful person and very active. I know moderators will surely listen to them.
    • Proposed as answer by saurabh2033 Thursday, October 1, 2020 11:36 AM
    Thursday, October 1, 2020 11:33 AM
  • I moderate in this forum but not in the forum you posted. You would have the option to edit the post removing any or all of it.

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Thursday, October 1, 2020 1:20 PM
  • how to send him message ????
    Monday, October 5, 2020 11:34 AM
  • There is no private messaging function here. You have the option to edit your post removing any or all of it.

Monday, October 5, 2020 12:39 PM