none
Windows 10 and Asus/Invidia.

Question

• I am perturbed that on my ASUS N4550JK laptop, that the video crashes so frequently. And I checked, and the latest drivers are said to not be compatible with 10. My machine was bought only a year and a half ago. ASUS told me this is their most popular model last year. I am aware that 10 is still being improved, but this not getting better, but worse with the more recent builds. It needs to be fixed. Any others experiencing this? Invidia writes the drivers for this, it being their video hardware. So are they only getting it good for those who did not go to 10, who stayed with 8.1? But ASUS' own website really strongly pushes for windows 10. They are doing lots of advertising for you, Microsoft. The thing is this became a problem with 10 later, and I would never have risked staying with 10 as long if I had seen this problem. Now I have no choice but to stay with 10. Unless I want to get another hard drive. And this is a touch screen version, so 7 may not go well with it, not sure. I only use the touch part occasionally, mostly I use Start 10. I am hoping that does not make you disinterested, Microsoft, especially seeing that the touch screen thing has not become as much of a thing as you may have wanted, anyway. Microsoft and ASUS, and Invidia, in some form, together, could work this out. Any answers as to why this has not happened yet? ASUS is not the biggest customer, not the very largest maker of hardware( large enough), but Invidia is quite large, and aren't they part of the Intel team now.? Some answers? Some action?

Friday, April 01, 2016 6:06 AM

Answers