none
Preparation material need for MCSE Private Cloud RRS feed

• Question

• As i have done the MCITP Enterprise Administrator certification.Now looking for step forward to get  MCSE Private Cloud but unable to found any study material.

And second thing im also going to give certification of MCTS EXCHANGE2010 so is it better to give this certification or wait for time to get the MCSA Exchange 2013 certification.

Your suggestion required ! thanks :)

REGARDS DANISH DANIE

Tuesday, February 5, 2013 5:55 AM

Answers

• Your best bet would be the following,-

1. Study for your MCSA Windows Server 2012 by doing the 70-417 upgrade paper.

Then take on either Exchange or Private Cloud depending on your job specified. As Private Cloud compromise of many different products and will require a lot of time and effort put in place. 

If you are currently managing Exchange Server, then see which version are you working on that will determine which certification is required. There is bound to have existing customers who are still using Exchange Server 2010 thus it is still useful to do Exchange Certification if you are into that job specified. 

As for the study guide or references for Private Cloud, you may want to use what I have used during my preparation,-

http://de.community.dell.com/techcenter/b/weblog/archive/2012/08/15/free-quot-mcse-private-cloud-quot-preparation-materials.aspx

Regards,
    Milton Goh
    MCSE, MCSA, MCITP, MCTS, MCP
    Blog: blog.nerdytwo.com
    Twitter: @miltongoh

Tuesday, February 5, 2013 6:53 AM
  • As i have done the MCITP Enterprise Administrator certification.Now looking for step forward to get  MCSE Private Cloud but unable to found any study material.

And second thing im also going to give certification of MCTS EXCHANGE2010 so is it better to give this certification or wait for time to get the MCSA Exchange 2013 certification.

REGARDS DANISH DANIE

Hi DANISH,

My Suggestions for you are, first you can study the Private Cloud course in Microsoft Virtual Academy : https://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/colleges/PrivateCloud

second for Exchange Server Exam, I suggest you to wait for Exchange Server 2013 Certification.

Regards,

MCT / MCITP / MCTS / MCSA / MCSE / MCP / C|EH / CCNA

Tuesday, February 5, 2013 8:01 AM

All replies

• Your best bet would be the following,-

1. Study for your MCSA Windows Server 2012 by doing the 70-417 upgrade paper.

Then take on either Exchange or Private Cloud depending on your job specified. As Private Cloud compromise of many different products and will require a lot of time and effort put in place. 

If you are currently managing Exchange Server, then see which version are you working on that will determine which certification is required. There is bound to have existing customers who are still using Exchange Server 2010 thus it is still useful to do Exchange Certification if you are into that job specified. 

As for the study guide or references for Private Cloud, you may want to use what I have used during my preparation,-

http://de.community.dell.com/techcenter/b/weblog/archive/2012/08/15/free-quot-mcse-private-cloud-quot-preparation-materials.aspx

Regards,
    Milton Goh
    MCSE, MCSA, MCITP, MCTS, MCP
    Blog: blog.nerdytwo.com
    Twitter: @miltongoh

Tuesday, February 5, 2013 6:53 AM

REGARDS DANISH DANIE

Hi DANISH,

My Suggestions for you are, first you can study the Private Cloud course in Microsoft Virtual Academy : https://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/colleges/PrivateCloud

second for Exchange Server Exam, I suggest you to wait for Exchange Server 2013 Certification.

Regards,

MCT / MCITP / MCTS / MCSA / MCSE / MCP / C|EH / CCNA

Tuesday, February 5, 2013 8:01 AM