MVC stuff in Shared Projects? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

Dunno if this is the right forum for "Shared Projects".

In the Shared Projects (in VS2015) is it possible to have MVC stuff (controllers, views etc.)? If it is - is there a blog/sample of this?

I have several websites that uses same base code (some controllers, js, css, images etc) and it would be great to have it in a shared project.

Thanks

Monday, August 10, 2015 11:06 AM

Answers

• Hi MOJO,

You want to know how to use MVC classes in shared project in VS2015, I would recommend you ask this question in asp.net forum. I think it is more related to asp.net forum and you will get more effective response there.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, August 25, 2015 9:48 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Friday, September 4, 2015 9:49 PM
    Tuesday, August 11, 2015 6:34 AM

All replies

• Hi MOJO,

You want to know how to use MVC classes in shared project in VS2015, I would recommend you ask this question in asp.net forum. I think it is more related to asp.net forum and you will get more effective response there.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, August 25, 2015 9:48 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Friday, September 4, 2015 9:49 PM
    Tuesday, August 11, 2015 6:34 AM
  • Well - with my MSDN subscription, I should recieve priority support here, which I presume I don't in asp.net forum.
    Sunday, September 6, 2015 7:40 AM
  • Well - with my MSDN subscription, I should recieve priority support here, which I presume I don't in asp.net forum.

While forums.ASP.net is a Microsoft hosted forum I believe that's correct, only in these forums listed below. You may have some support incidents that could be used.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/subscriptions/aa974230.aspx

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Sunday, September 6, 2015 7:36 PM