Cannot get to support RRS feed

• Question

• I'm attempting to reinstall OneCare (on Vista) but keep getting an error, so I have been trying to get support.  I've tried all of the suggestions in the help section with no results, so I now want to contact technical support.  However, while going through the steps to contact support, it is not accepting my Windows Live ID, even though I am able to sign in using the same ID on the WindowsOneCare site successfully, and it shows my OneCare subscription.  Any thoughts? I'd like to get OneCare reinstalled soon, since I very recently updated my subscription.  Thanks in advance.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007 6:31 AM

Answers

• Select the option that you are using a trial or beta version during the support flow so that you can open an email support request.

What error are you encountering on the reinstall? What prompted the reinstall?

-steve

Wednesday, November 28, 2007 6:43 PM

All replies

• Select the option that you are using a trial or beta version during the support flow so that you can open an email support request.

What error are you encountering on the reinstall? What prompted the reinstall?

-steve

Wednesday, November 28, 2007 6:43 PM
  • I thought this computer smart enough to remember my time zone... oh well...

I think microsoft has had its identity stolen by micosoft.com, and thats why people can't connect directly to support. I think every time we have to connect "their" way they are stealing bits of information from microsoft here and there. How ironic that microsoft would now be the one to have it's identity stolen!  I guess Bill Gates should have been busy protecting America's Microsoft instead of flying overseas to take care of people who will never make it until these corrupt industrialized instutionalized greedy corporations get their hands out of Africa.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure the internet doesn't belong to humans anymore, and I'm sure we'll all lose our voice soon if we don't stop this e-greediness. You would have thought our providers would protect us a little better, but why would we expect more in the world we live in anyway? I have 59000 files on this computer,100 of which are mine, so, you see what I mean... Should I count after LiveOne installation? I probably shouldn't, right?

What a waste of human productive time.

Here let me waste your time with my story...   

Trying desperately to contact liveone care support. I'm pretty sure
                I'm caught up in a ROBOT. This afternoon trying to contact microsoft
                I got connected with "micosoft.com". After shutting down, removing my

service provider and reinstalling it I finally was able to install
                live one, but even when I try to link to microsoft funny things
                happen. Ex. If I have two tabs already open and try to connect from
                there I am asked to connect by a dialer or asked if I still want to
                work offline, just like when I try to contact support from LiveOne.

This is also accompanied by weird actions in the Web pages
                such as a print appearing multiple times when I first accessed this
                site. By consulting my computer history this afternoon (before
                liveone care) I was able to note four adresses, one of which
                certainly appears suspicious to me. I visited this address just
                before contacting you and the web page is exactly the same setting
                and colors as the micosoft.com address; This address is
                fineartsschool.net. (%!!! I just got asked again if iI wanted to
                connect)!. This is a domaine that is for sale according to what I
                saw, It is very suspicious to me and I suspect they are stealing
                information from artists to set it up. There are pictures of
                students and a teacher and I wonder if their permission was asked
                for this. I am an artist and took a big step in uploading a part of
                my artwork to mysite.com and to spaces, and I hope my artwork won't
                be stolen as result. I am now never sure whether I am really
                connected to microsoft and its very unerving. I recently applied for
                a student loan and an accompanying pin number and will need to contact
                Federal Aid to let them know whats going on. I also uploaded my
                elderly parent's information to an uncle and am now affraid this
                information may be used to take advantage of them. Bill Gates DO YOU
                REALLY  CARE?

Saturday, December 1, 2007 4:46 AM
  • Sunday, December 2, 2007 10:12 PM