change subscription RRS feed

• Question

• Can anyone tell me please how to change to another Hotmail subscription for my Live OneCare. I have more that one a/c with paid Live Onecare service attached to it. My present computer is showing the OneCare in Red,  and I think it is a subsciption problem but I cannot tell from "Help/About" which a/c this subscription is assoicated with as it only shows there my Product ID, not the email a/c it is assoicated with.

But bottom line if I can change e OneCare associtation to another a/c , I think that will hekp as one of them is in credt. It is difficult to tell when you have already allocated 3 PC's to an subscription, so I need to cherry pick until I hit one of my accounts which has an free spot for another PC.  Thanks,
    Wednesday, December 5, 2007 8:26 PM

Answers

• You can't change the subscription LiveID used for an installation that has been activated. You can uninstall and reinstall and then activate with another LiveID. Verify that the LiveID has a subscription by signing in at http://billing.microsoft.com

Once all of your PCs are at v2, you should be able to see what subscription each is on as you can put them into a Circle and promote one or more to be a Hub, monitoring the other PCs.

-steve

Thursday, December 6, 2007 1:39 AM