none
Errore di excel riferimento Visual Basic RRS feed

• Question

• Buonasera,

in excel mi da questo errore quando da una cella passo ad un' altra: Errore di compilazione nel modulo nascosto SolverCode...

In testa tutti i ' errore riferisce una: Microsoft Visual Basic, Application edition.

Come posso risolverlo?

Grazie

• Moved by 宝宝徐 Monday, December 25, 2017 9:00 AM
    Saturday, December 16, 2017 4:26 PM

All replies

• Hi Grazie,

Thanks for your posting, but this an English forum please write your issue in English if it's ok otherwise it's hard for us to help you with your issue.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Regards,

Fletcher  

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Fletch Zhou Monday, December 18, 2017 2:10 AM
    Monday, December 18, 2017 2:10 AM
  • Good evening,

in excel I get this error when I move from one cell to another: "compiling error in the hidden SolverCode module ...".

The title of error is: "Visual Basic".

Thanks and best regards

Tuesday, December 19, 2017 6:51 PM
  • Are you developing office plug-in ?

As this forum is for Visual Studio IDE issues, for office developing you could post thread at office forum on MSDN.

Found a similar case there:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/279a7464-d987-4ea9-9dcd-68928c261edd/solver-error-cannot-run-the-macro-compile-error-in-hidden-module?forum=excel

Hope it helps. 

Regards,

Fletcher

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Fletch Zhou Wednesday, December 20, 2017 5:27 AM
    Wednesday, December 20, 2017 5:27 AM