none
Alerts based upon OP'er RRS feed

• General discussion

• It would be great to be able to flag a specific poster such that you are alerted with any posts that they make. It would be useful, both to enable you to encourage new contributors who have just begun to post, and to allow you to follow the posts of a particularily adept poster. I imagine that it would be useful to moderators in order to track posters they have had problems with (aggressive, etc.).
    Monday, March 3, 2008 3:39 AM

All replies

• For more information about this request, see my post in this thread:

http://forums.msdn.microsoft.com/en-US/thread/c0330dc2-7769-4a6f-9865-e6cb8482f502

You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.
    Tuesday, March 4, 2008 4:19 PM
  • Geez! I had searched for that, thinking that you might have posted it! Guess I have to search harder next time.....

Edited to say: Nevermind...I didn't check your post time. I would have been searching pretty hard to find it!
    • Edited by Aaron Alton Wednesday, March 5, 2008 4:07 AM Late night brain
    Wednesday, March 5, 2008 4:04 AM
  • Aaron

I didn't mean to imply that your post was somehow subsequent to mine.
    Only that my post, which was made before seeing that you had posted on the same topic, went into a bit more depth.

You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.
    Wednesday, March 5, 2008 7:20 AM
  • No, the assumption was mine! That's why I was kicking myself for not reading it properly.....your post was definitely very fitting, and I do believe that such a feature would be a very valuable benefit for posters and moderators alike. I realize that there are still a lot of bugs to work out with the new forums, but hopefully we can see it in a later release.
    Wednesday, March 5, 2008 2:38 PM