none
Training Catalog - Search RRS feed

Answers

• As previously advised, there is NO list available of LVL 400 Training from Microsoft
    Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Friday, December 23, 2011 9:39 PM

All replies

• I don't believe such a list exists.  What technology are you interested in Server, Desktop, Development, Database?

Jeff Wharton

Please mark answered if I've answered your question and vote for it as helpful to help other user's find a solution quicker
    Friday, December 23, 2011 8:15 AM
  • -Windows Server (with all thehnologies included:.. Active directory, Application Server,DHCP,DNS,Hyper-V, Terminal Services, Windows Deployment Services... )
    -Windows Desktop
    -All System Center Technologies

So basicaly... anything that exists of lvl 400 :)

Friday, December 23, 2011 11:11 AM
  • Level 400 is not just associated with Server and Desktop.  It's also associated with development and SQL Server.  All level 400 means is that the training is highly technical

Jeff Wharton

Friday, December 23, 2011 11:14 AM
  • Yes.. I know that they are specific.......... but I need a list with all lvl 400 Microsoft Trainings! from there I started with my question.

Why I need it? Because a Top Manager requested it to see what trainings could be available at a high technical level for us (the employee)
    If one does not exists, and no one can provide it.. that is the answer that I need. Searching by theologies explicit one by one.. does not help me at all!

Friday, December 23, 2011 12:41 PM
  • Ok.. it appears that my question does not have any answer only of topic discussions...
    Please replay ONLY if you have knowledge how I can find the list with LVL 400 Trainings from Microsoft!

Have a nice Christmas!

Friday, December 23, 2011 8:21 PM
  • As previously advised, there is NO list available of LVL 400 Training from Microsoft
    Jeff Wharton

Friday, December 23, 2011 9:39 PM