Send email to all users in Online CRM 2013 on new case creation. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

I would like to send email to all the users in CRM 2013 Online when a new case is created. I tried a workflow but the problem with the workflow is that everytime when there will be a new user in CRM, I need to add the user again in "Send To" field.

It's not a generic solution. Could anyone please guide me with some solution which is generic one. 

I know about queue but again the queue needs to be added in AD.

Regards

Umesh 

Wednesday, May 14, 2014 11:21 PM

Answers

All replies

• Umesh,

You can use a plugin to retrieve all users on case creation and send the email. Check http://mileyja.blogspot.com/2011/05/how-to-retrieve-users-systemusers-for.html

Just curious on why all users in the system need an email on case creation... would you mind sharing the business scenario?

If my response helps you in finding your answer then please click 'Mark as Answer' and 'Vote as Helpful'

• Proposed as answer by Mamatha Swamy Thursday, May 15, 2014 12:18 AM
    Thursday, May 15, 2014 12:18 AM
  • Hi,

Also you can utilize team here and should be able to send email to team, using this utility custom utility

Our Website | Our Blog | Follow US | My Facebook Page | Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Application Design
    Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

Thursday, May 15, 2014 12:45 AM
  • Needs to update all the users that a new case is created
    Thursday, May 15, 2014 1:03 AM