none
error 0X80040154 keeps apearing when a download is about to be done using idm please help RRS feed

• Question

• The description for Event ID 1 from source Cypress Trackpad cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

Cypress Trackpad Module: CyCpIo.Exe

Unable to open handle to Trackpad Driver calling location.

Error trapped in Module HKCUCleaner.cpp at Line 34.

+ System
    - Provider
    [ Name] Cypress Trackpad
    - EventID 1
    [ Qualifiers] 0
    Level 2
    Task 1
    Keywords 0x80000000000000
    - TimeCreated
    [ SystemTime] 2015-10-24T12:08:05.000000000Z
    EventRecordID 3971
    Channel Application
    Computer MarRenPro-PC
    Security
    - EventData
    Cypress Trackpad Module: CyCpIo.Exe
    Unable to open handle to Trackpad Driver calling location.
    Error trapped in Module HKCUCleaner.cpp at Line 34.
    • Moved by Just KarlModerator Monday, October 26, 2015 5:58 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Saturday, October 24, 2015 12:25 PM

Answers

• Hello,

I'd ask the maker of the "Cypress Trackpad"

You could also ask in the Windows forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, October 26, 2015 5:58 PM

All replies

• Hello,

The 'Academic Initiatives - Learning Resources' forum is for posts related to online / offline training / learning resources as related to Microsoft's Academic Initiatives.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Monday, October 26, 2015 5:56 PM
  • Hello,

I'd ask the maker of the "Cypress Trackpad"

You could also ask in the Windows forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

Monday, October 26, 2015 5:58 PM