Getting the WebSharingAppDemo-CEProviderEndToEnd demo to work with batches RRS feed

• Question

• I have been looking at the WebSharingAppDemo-CEProviderEndToEnd demo application that is installed with the Sync Framework v2.0 SDK.  This sample is a close approximation of what we would like to accomplish; however, I have not been able to get the batch capabilities in this sample to work. 

When I add enough data in the orders/order_details tables and set the batch size to 1024 to allow for batching, the orchestrator.Syncronize method fails with a SystemException that has the message "System error." Not much information on what the problem is, so I enabled breaking on all CLR exceptions. Now I get the XMLException "The maximum array length quota (100000) has been exceeded while reading XML data. This quota may be increased by changing the MaxArrayLength property on the XmlDictionaryReaderQuotas object used when creating the XML reader. Line 1, position 1725638".

Has anyone gotten this to work or have any suggestions on what could be going wrong?

Thanks,
    Dave Keck

• Moved by Max Wang_1983 Thursday, April 21, 2011 1:21 AM forum consolidation (From:SyncFx - Technical Discussion [ReadOnly])
    Thursday, July 9, 2009 3:28 PM