Whitepaper points updated :) RRS feed

• General discussion

• The whitepaper points have been updated. Check it out frenz.
    Sunday, September 30, 2007 6:34 PM

All replies

• man its really awesome Smile thanks to the admins, they have created a script now i guess that wil auto run in midnight Smile
    Sunday, September 30, 2007 7:04 PM
  • I too hav recieved the point for whitepaper..

I hope they will add other activities point soon!!!!

Sunday, September 30, 2007 7:55 PM
  • Yes man the points are updated,, and finally all the hard work of rating the whitepapers paid off.... but what about the whitepaper submission points... As Admins didnt updated the whitepapers after 26th, people lost points their.. so what about those points ???
    Monday, October 1, 2007 3:21 AM
  • @Varun - I think the admins worked no the WP rating points, as we could see that it was updated exactly at midnight Smile may be they were busy with that. I like this thing this time for the updation of points at midnight Smile Now i guess the admins will work on the whitepapers.
    Monday, October 1, 2007 3:29 AM
  • @Varun
    I think those submitting after 26th will get the points next month. Its a pure guess, but I dont think admins will let their effort go waste.
    Monday, October 1, 2007 4:21 PM
  • @Varun - the whitepapers have been updated , admins have uploaded (put it) on the whitepaper list. May be you can expect for getting points for it .
    Tuesday, October 2, 2007 12:04 PM
  • @Abrajith
    it wud b nice if ur words come true in the next update bcoz i also hav uploaded the paper on 26th....
    Tuesday, October 2, 2007 1:23 PM