cannot access my subscription RRS feed

• Question

• This is ridiculous. I have a subscription. It expires next june. I had my second computer on the sbscription . Replaced the mother board. When I turned the computer back on it says I have a trial version. selected subscription and entered my ID and it tells me I need a new subscription . go to this instant help which has tells you to ask a question and I key in my question  which it than says it doesn't understand the question. I would like to reactivate my computer which seems impossible. This is possibly the most ridiculous mangement of a subscription I have ever encountered. What Do I have to do? I log onto my subscription from the computer which already has it and it works fine and tells me its active.

Monday, December 17, 2007 1:16 AM

Answers

• On the PC that is activated, open OneCare and click on Help/About to verify the Subscription LiveID. If you are being prompted to purchase a new subscription on the other PC, it is likely that you are using a different LiveID.

If it is the same, please contact support -

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

(Note, use the PC where OneCare is working, so that it can validate your subscription and show you all support contact options.)

-steve

Monday, December 17, 2007 5:29 PM