Hey Microsoft Anyone Home! RRS feed

• Question

• It is very disappointing that so many people are having a common problem viewing course content, and for 4 days no one from Microsoft has acknowledged the problem or provided a workaround.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008 4:10 PM

All replies

• Well it's a long shot but I saw someone from MS posted to the Live Mesh forums so I just posted an SOS there.
    Tuesday, November 4, 2008 7:00 PM
  • Hello-

The team that you have reached in logging an issue with these forums does not support the offline player and was not informed that there were problems going on.

I have received email this morning that there were indeed problems with the offline player and those issues have been resolved as of today.

If you are still experiencing problems with the offline player, please email me at learnmgr@microsoft.com and I will put you in touch with the team that owns the offline player.

Thanks!
    Alicia
    Program Manager, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Tuesday, November 4, 2008 7:27 PM
  •  I just tried the offline viewer and it still does not work.  Still get the "Object Expected" pop-up that everyone has been complaining about.
    Tuesday, November 4, 2008 8:19 PM
  • Please email me at:  learnmgr@microsoft.com and I will put you in touch with the team that supports this offline player.

Thanks!
    Alicia
    Program Manager, Server and Tools Online Engineering Live Services Team
    Tuesday, November 4, 2008 8:37 PM