Poor Programming RRS feed

• Question

• Last night we decided to install Skype on my wife’s new tablet.  She forgot the password and after a few attempts, finally was locked out.  We followed all of the instructions to reset her password and still couldn’t get in.

I have been a Microsoft promoter for some thirty years and have probably sold more more people on Microsoft than most Microsoft salesmen.  It is this lack of concern poor Microsoft service that caused us to purchase two MacBook Pros and a 10.5 iPad Pro rather than Microsoft products.

Surely a programming company as large as Microsoft has programmers that can see three inches past their nose to better determine users are whom they say they are with a total lockout.  

We removed Skype from our equipment and will replace it with another program.

WHY CAN'T MICROSOFT FIX THIS PROBLEM?

Friday, July 28, 2017 6:26 PM

Answers

All replies

• Last night we decided to install Skype on my wife’s new tablet.  She forgot the password and after a few attempts, finally was locked out.  We followed all of the instructions to reset her password and still couldn’t get in.

I have been a Microsoft promoter for some thirty years and have probably sold more more people on Microsoft than most Microsoft salesmen.  It is this lack of concern poor Microsoft service that caused us to purchase two MacBook Pros and a 10.5 iPad Pro rather than Microsoft products.

Surely a programming company as large as Microsoft has programmers that can see three inches past their nose to better determine users are whom they say they are with a total lockout.  

We removed Skype from our equipment and will replace it with another program. 

WHY CAN'T MICROSOFT FIX THIS PROBLEM RATHER THAN LONG TERM CUSTOMERS?

• Merged by PWMatherMVP Saturday, July 29, 2017 9:21 PM duplicate thread
    Friday, July 28, 2017 6:28 PM
  • threepick --

Complaining about Skype functionality in a user forum dedicated to Microsoft Project will get you nowhere, my friend.  Why don't you ask your questions in a user forum dedicated to Skype?  I'll bet someone would be able to help you better than in this forum.

Dale A. Howard [MVP]

• Marked as answer by PWMatherMVP Saturday, July 29, 2017 9:22 PM
    Saturday, July 29, 2017 1:05 AM
    • Marked as answer by PWMatherMVP Saturday, July 29, 2017 9:22 PM
    Saturday, July 29, 2017 1:24 PM