none
Resolved: No Points for Gallery Contributions in my Profile RRS feed

All replies

• I'm seeing the same thing on my profile. Over the past couple weeks, I've posted several Power BI dashboards on the Gallery and have been seeing the points add to the total as they check off the 20/50/100 download milestones, so the points appear to still be accumulating to our totals. My guess (based on my profile) is that it is just a display issue with the "points by application" pie chart.

Thanks,
    Sam Lester (MSFT)

https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/samlester/

Twitter - @SQLSamLester

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" and "Vote as Helpful" on posts that help you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Thursday, December 29, 2016 3:52 AM
  • Fissues replied that the issue has been escalated to engineering. I agree that the point totals in our profiles, and the other statistics, are probably fine. It is just the pie chart that breaks down the points that is flawed.

Edit: I find I can deduce the Gallery points by adding all the other points in the pie chart and subtracting from the total points. For myself I get a believable number.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Thursday, December 29, 2016 1:06 PM
  • It seems OK now. I can see the blue part in the "Points by Application" pie, with 8115 points that you have for galleries.

signature   Ronen Ariely
     [Personal Site]    [Blog]    [Facebook]    [Linkedin]

Sunday, January 29, 2017 2:10 PM
  • Yes, I see that now as well. Engineering must have fixed it.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Sunday, January 29, 2017 7:02 PM