Question about Google Chrome RRS feed

• Question

• Hi everybody,

I understand this may be out of scope of the MSDN forums, but people there were very helpful so far, so may be someone can answer this question.

Quite recently (I think after the latest Windows Update) I see the pages visually refresh in Google Chrome (e.g. the screen blinks for a second). It is very annoying. I just re-started my laptop, but the problem seems to persist.

In particular, I see the flickering in this (MSDN) window and a very visible flickering in gmail.com. I'm using the latest version of Google Chrome and Windows 7 64 bit. I have many GH instances opened (~15) with about 50 tabs opened in the main window.

Just wondering if there is anything can be done or anyone else experiences the same problem.

Premature optimization is the root of all evil in programming. (c) by Donald Knuth

Naomi Nosonovsky, Sr. Programmer-Analyst

My blog
    Tuesday, November 16, 2010 8:55 PM

Answers

All replies

• http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Chrome/thread?tid=2a2135b6f50fd524&hl=en

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful, so they will appear differently to other users who are visiting your thread for the same problem.
    Visual C++ MVP
    • Marked as answer by Naomi N Wednesday, November 17, 2010 2:18 AM
    Wednesday, November 17, 2010 12:50 AM
  • Thanks, I posted a question there. BTW, I'm not sure what Page menu they were talking about. My Google Chrome never had any menus, only the top portion where tabs are.
    Premature optimization is the root of all evil in programming. (c) by Donald Knuth

Naomi Nosonovsky, Sr. Programmer-Analyst

My blog
    Wednesday, November 17, 2010 2:19 AM