MD-101 RRS feed

• General discussion

• Why is it that Microsoft sets deadline on certain certs when the replacement exam doesn't even exist in non-beta or exam prep books & software are not available.

I have the Installing Windows 10 certificate (70-698) which I can combine with MD-101 to acquire my MS 365: Modern Desktop Administrator  but I only have until 7/30.  No big deal right buy the exam prep book and study pass the test but of course MS makes this impossible when the exam prep book for MD-101 comes out on 7/30.  

So please explain to me how the hell I am to pass this exam without knowing the key points MS wants us to know.  I can pay 3k for a boot camp and then take the exam numerous times until I pass but at 165 a test and 3k a boot camp what normal person can afford this.  What company would want to pay for this?

MS consistently puts the Administrators managing their software in corporate environments in a financial hole trying to keep their certs up to date.

MS should not be setting deadline on these certs until they have proper training material for the Administrators to prep for the exams.

MS learning should be so embarrassed as it is only about them finding ways to grease their pockets more and more at the expense of the people who want to manage their software.

Thursday, May 16, 2019 1:02 PM

All replies

• I agree with you as I am in the same situation. I have called the MS store, Tech support and the Corporate office with nothing to show for it. I hope they move the deadline as I'm sure we are not the only tw

• Edited by GabrielP7 Monday, June 10, 2019 7:59 PM
    Monday, June 10, 2019 7:58 PM