Can't get connector software to reinstall on any of my computers after I removed all of my client computers RRS feed

• Question

• I recently removed all of my client pc's in an attempt to fix a back up problem I was having. The good news is I fixed my issue. The bad news is after removing the clients all of my attempts to reinstall fail I have 5 computers running Windows 8 RP and one running XP  pro I have tried 3 out of 5 of the Windows 8 computers and still no luck. Its early in the morning and I have been tinkering all night I'm taking it down for a few hours if anyone can help out with a solution or any info  it would be great thanx in advance

Derek Smith

UPDATE: Windows Home Server connector installed on Windows XP Pro but the backup fails at 25% every time I need info on restoring to factory settings I have the disk that came with the server just need to know what it will do to my externals will they all need to be reformatted if I add them to the new install because I almost have all of the data backed up just need to do my video folder (2TB) and a large comic book archive (1.7TB) in my public folder
    • Edited by smithderek76 Saturday, September 1, 2012 9:09 PM
    Saturday, September 1, 2012 9:23 AM