Wifi Access Point with WPA2 Security to No Authentication RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Everyone,

Recently i have downloaded Wifi Maker by MyHotspot, and i wanted to make a wifi network for a cafe.
    It make's a Network with WPA2 Security , i want it with no authentication because MyHotspot has a login Security for the network.

i have read an article about making this in cmd, but only with WPA2 Security.

I've already searched google for this point, no idea.

So if there's no way to make it no authentication security, i will have to make my own exe to do this right? in vb.net ..

Please help ,,

Sunday, May 22, 2016 11:38 PM

Answers

• Hi Zuher Laith,

Windows Forms General Discuss client application development using Windows Forms controls and features.

Since your issue is not related, I will move your thread to off-topic. Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Moonlight

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Zuher Laith Monday, November 21, 2016 7:45 PM
    Monday, May 23, 2016 5:35 AM

All replies

• Hi Zuher Laith,

Windows Forms General Discuss client application development using Windows Forms controls and features.

Since your issue is not related, I will move your thread to off-topic. Thanks for your understanding.

Regards,

Moonlight

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Marked as answer by Zuher Laith Monday, November 21, 2016 7:45 PM
    Monday, May 23, 2016 5:35 AM
  • Hi Zuher Laith,

Regards,

Moonlight

I'm sorry,

actually i didn't knew what is the right part to put my topic.

i hope you do that,

Regards,

Zuher Laith

Monday, May 23, 2016 9:32 PM
  • @Moonlight

Should i re post the topic?,

Do you suggest a place for this topic type?,

there is many and i can't choose the Right One :P

Monday, May 23, 2016 9:47 PM