Upgrade WHS Connector Failing on All Clients RRS feed

• Question

• Red warning icon in taskbar, double click and "A new version of WHS Connector is available.  To install it now click 'upgrade'."

Ever time I try it from any client "This operation cannot be completed at this time.  Please try again later.  If the problem persists, please contact customer support."

Alas, here I am.  I have administrator priv. on the machines plus the whs/software directories are intact (been poking around this board some)....
    Don't know what to do next?
    Thx-
    Warren
    My Sig
    Tuesday, December 9, 2008 2:19 AM

All replies

• dvmdoc said:

Red warning icon in taskbar, double click and "A new version of WHS Connector is available.  To install it now click 'upgrade'."

Ever time I try it from any client "This operation cannot be completed at this time.  Please try again later.  If the problem persists, please contact customer support."

Alas, here I am.  I have administrator priv. on the machines plus the whs/software directories are intact (been poking around this board some)....
    Don't know what to do next?
    Thx-
    Warren

My Sig

First, have you ever renamed/deleted/moved the Home Server Connector Software folder from its original location (\\server\software)?  If so, please see Ken Warren's FAQ post here.  If not, you might try going to the Home Server Connector Software folder and running setup.exe.
    Tuesday, December 9, 2008 2:53 AM