Reporting security RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All

I face this problem on reporting

I have root BU called SS and I assigned the users to it and they can access the custom reports, but I built tow business unit under the root and I assigned the users to it,

When I assigned the users the reports was inaccessible (they cannot see the reports)

And I give manage reports security for all users

Any idea

Monday, March 17, 2008 1:25 PM

All replies

• Hi,

This could be an issue of data rights i.e. if a data is created by users at root business unit and user from child business unit tries to access data of a parent business unit, then offcourse, he won't get any results. but he should get his own created records.

Secondly, Go and check that your user should have read rights on his parent business unit as well. in this case he will be able to access all the data.

3rd reason could be that, when you add a custom report, crm automatically adds a filter of returning just the records which are updated within last 30 days. you need to specifically remove this filter.

anyways option 2 may fix your problem... ... ...

Monday, March 17, 2008 2:47 PM
  • I don't think that the problem is data; because they didn't see any reports (custom and CRM reports) they only access an empty page when they click on reports on workplace

Tuesday, March 18, 2008 6:54 AM
  • please any help.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008 12:51 PM