Which is the right driver to download? RRS feed

• Question

• Ok this is my problem:

When I load my MapleStory, it says ''Can not find proper screen mode for Gr2D''. I've already checked the FAQ on mapleglobal ,but it's not much help,I can't find a better driver(I already downloaded everything it has on the maplglobal navbar under downloads>drivers)

Please HELP!!

Thanks In Advance!!
    Saturday, July 14, 2007 7:49 PM

Answers

•  

Because this forum is dedicated to validation issues, you’ll need to contact outside support for the expertise necessary to troubleshoot your non-validation related issue.  You can do so by posting or searching in the Vista pubic newsgroups, found here: http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.mspx or by following this link to Product Support Services.  Microsoft has a 90 day free support period that starts on the day you first acquire Vista. 

If you bought your computer pre-installed with Vista either from a computer store or an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) like Dell or Gateway, you’ll need to contact them for support.

Monday, July 30, 2007 5:23 PM

All replies

• That also happened to me have you found out which to download?

If you have may you tell?

Thank you

Monday, July 23, 2007 9:36 PM
  •  

Because this forum is dedicated to validation issues, you’ll need to contact outside support for the expertise necessary to troubleshoot your non-validation related issue.  You can do so by posting or searching in the Vista pubic newsgroups, found here: http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.mspx or by following this link to Product Support Services.  Microsoft has a 90 day free support period that starts on the day you first acquire Vista. 

If you bought your computer pre-installed with Vista either from a computer store or an original equipment manufacturer (OEM) like Dell or Gateway, you’ll need to contact them for support.

Monday, July 30, 2007 5:23 PM
  • i need help going to maplestory
    Sunday, February 17, 2008 2:03 AM