70-462 Study Material RRS feed

• Question

• I am planning for 70-462 first.. Can someone pls share the best book or material and mock test for the same..
    • Split by Mr. Wharty Wednesday, August 1, 2012 10:17 PM
    Wednesday, August 1, 2012 7:17 PM

Answers

• Have a look at Training Kit (Exam 70-462): Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

• Proposed as answer by Arjen Krap Sunday, August 5, 2012 1:37 PM
    • Marked as answer by Horizon_NetEditor Thursday, August 9, 2012 2:19 PM
    Wednesday, August 1, 2012 11:13 PM
  • Hi Jalasa,

Please take a look at Jeff's link for the MS Press 70-462 training kit.  It does a great job of covering the breadth and depth of items that you may encounter on the exam. It also covers the various types of questions that you might see.  I downloaded the PDF of the book from O'Reilly Press (the distributor) and have not yet downloaded the content that usually comes on the CD.  The CD usually includes a number of practice questions to help you determine your strengths and weaknesses.

To the best of my knowledge, none of the reputable practice test vendors have released a practice exam for 70-462 yet. They usually do not even begin development until the exams are released to market.

Good luck!

Mike Corkery, MCT, MCITP, MCPD, MSF, MCPD, MCAD, etc.

• Proposed as answer by Mr. Wharty Friday, August 3, 2012 1:22 AM
    Thursday, August 2, 2012 6:10 PM

All replies

• Have a look at Training Kit (Exam 70-462): Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

• Proposed as answer by Arjen Krap Sunday, August 5, 2012 1:37 PM
    Wednesday, August 1, 2012 11:13 PM
  • Hi Jalasa,

Please take a look at Jeff's link for the MS Press 70-462 training kit.  It does a great job of covering the breadth and depth of items that you may encounter on the exam. It also covers the various types of questions that you might see.  I downloaded the PDF of the book from O'Reilly Press (the distributor) and have not yet downloaded the content that usually comes on the CD.  The CD usually includes a number of practice questions to help you determine your strengths and weaknesses.

To the best of my knowledge, none of the reputable practice test vendors have released a practice exam for 70-462 yet. They usually do not even begin development until the exams are released to market.

Good luck!

Mike Corkery, MCT, MCITP, MCPD, MSF, MCPD, MCAD, etc.

• Proposed as answer by Mr. Wharty Friday, August 3, 2012 1:22 AM
    Thursday, August 2, 2012 6:10 PM