none
My threads RRS feed

• Question

• Has the set up been changed? I can no longer access a list of the threads I have contributed to. There is no link now in my profile?

TIA

Hope this helps, Gerry

Saturday, April 20, 2013 6:14 PM

Answers

All replies

• I haven't noticed any changes lately. When you are signed in, your Avatar appears to the right and below that are a series of "My Forum Links". One of these is "My Threads", which lists all of your recent threads with the most recent activity (like replies by others). Is that what you are looking for? Otherwise, your profile includes a tab for "Activities", but this lists activities you are credited with for achievements. It does not list recent threads that others have replied to, like "My Threads".

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Saturday, April 20, 2013 9:14 PM
  • One of these is "My Threads", which lists all of your recent threads with the most recent activity (like replies by others). Is that what you are looking for?

Yes Richard. I have now discovered that the problem applies specifically to my Windows 7 computer and that I cannot reply to you using that computer. This reply is coming from my Windows 8 computer, where everything is normal. I have been using my Windows 7 computer to post here for some time.

I am going to try a new shortcut to open my profile on the Windows 7 computer.

Hope this helps, Gerry

Sunday, April 21, 2013 12:42 PM
  • The problem has gone away. I have no idea how it was resolved.

Hope this helps, Gerry

Sunday, April 21, 2013 4:25 PM