CRM 2011 Opportunity Close on Won N:N relationship RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I've got a custom entity which has N:N relationship with Opportunity . There is a plugin which does some stuffs which gets fired when the opportunity is closed as  Won .

Everything works as expected apart from when the opportunity is closed as won all the related opportunity from the custom entity view disappears.  Is this because the opportunity is deactivated once the opportunity is closed ?

How do i continue to show the association to the closed opportunity from my custom entity view ?

There is a requirement that custom entity view continues to show all the related opportunity irrespective the fact the opportunity is closed.

Hope that makes sense

Kind Regards

Vivek

Vivek Pradhan

Thursday, June 13, 2013 4:46 PM

Answers

• Hi Vivek,

You are correct, because of the Opportunity status Inactive , You are not getting these in your custom entity M:M relationship view.

If you still want to get those inactive opportunity in the custom entity M:M relationship view then follow the below steps :

Go to the Opportunity Entity Customization -> View ->Edit the Opportunity Associated View -> Edit the Filter Criteria Status equal  Active or Inactive .

Save the changes ->Publish customization.

Hope this will you.

Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

Thursday, June 13, 2013 5:25 PM

All replies

• Hi Vivek,

You are correct, because of the Opportunity status Inactive , You are not getting these in your custom entity M:M relationship view.

If you still want to get those inactive opportunity in the custom entity M:M relationship view then follow the below steps :

Go to the Opportunity Entity Customization -> View ->Edit the Opportunity Associated View -> Edit the Filter Criteria Status equal  Active or Inactive .

Save the changes ->Publish customization.

Hope this will you.

Make sure to "Vote as Helpful" and "Mark As Answer",if you get answer of your question.

Thursday, June 13, 2013 5:25 PM
  • Thanks Kamal that did the job.

Regards

Vivek

Vivek Pradhan

Friday, June 14, 2013 4:06 PM