yesterday i fail in 70-351 exam

and i have free second shot

as i registered with a 2 exams with 15% discount with free second shot

but 70-351 exam will retired in 31/3/2011

so how can i take my second shot

prometric didn`t send my any thing yet

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 3:32 PM

Answers

• Hi I think you would be best in this case contacting Prometric to discuss if this is where you got the Second shot voucher from but I suspect unfortunetly you will most likely be out of luck unless they can offer you something else in its place like a second shot voucher to use on a future exam,

Regards

Kevin

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 4:26 PM
  • Hi,

Depending on your timezones it may be too late to use your second shot voucher, phone prometric and see what they can do.  Alternatively if you have no luck you could book directly with the Test Center and take it tomorrow, but I think you would have to pay (check with them though).  Provided this is the first time you have failed the exam you should be able to take it straight away.

Regards,

Ozzy Geoff

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 5:27 PM

All replies

• Hi I think you would be best in this case contacting Prometric to discuss if this is where you got the Second shot voucher from but I suspect unfortunetly you will most likely be out of luck unless they can offer you something else in its place like a second shot voucher to use on a future exam,

Regards

Kevin

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 4:26 PM
  • That is of course if you can't book and take the retake exam tomorrow as its only 24 hours wait after the first failure.
    Wednesday, March 30, 2011 4:27 PM
  • Hi,

Depending on your timezones it may be too late to use your second shot voucher, phone prometric and see what they can do.  Alternatively if you have no luck you could book directly with the Test Center and take it tomorrow, but I think you would have to pay (check with them though).  Provided this is the first time you have failed the exam you should be able to take it straight away.

Regards,

Ozzy Geoff

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 5:27 PM
  • thank you wuv4ever

but prometric suuport is very bad

i trying to contact but no answer or even acknoldgement

24 hours are already passed from my exam time till now

i hope they sending me my second shot before the exam retired

if any one could help me in this matter ,,i will be grateful for him

Wednesday, March 30, 2011 5:29 PM