Billing RRS feed

• Question

• Hi I am new to this,I have brought a 1 year subscription for windows one care with a direct debit order which was confirmed by microsoft and further my request  was also confirmed, my ref:MS0000000CWDAPK001.I have since then recieved a few E-mails back saying that my bank has refused the order.I have checked with bank and they say that microsoft has faild to produce my confirmation of direct debit? When I finaly called them they only wanted my credit card details and would not even look at my problem.Also whenever I try to go to Billing the page always says,Temporaly closed due to too many people on line.Do they all have same problem?Please could someone help? 

Saturday, September 20, 2008 12:33 PM

Answers

•  

Hi,

Can you please call Windows One Care customer support?

This is a forum for SharedView technical help/suggestions/ etc.

Thanks,

Manisha.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 10:53 PM

All replies

•  

Hi,

Can you please call Windows One Care customer support?

This is a forum for SharedView technical help/suggestions/ etc.

Thanks,

Manisha.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008 10:53 PM
  • I too am having difficulties contacting Billing and receilving the same message, nothing apprears to have changed since your post in Sept 08

Can someone direct me to a point where i can discuss my Billing Account

Thanks

Sunday, December 14, 2008 5:10 PM
  • Hi , your best chance is to give windows one care customer support a bell and that should sort you out ,allthough it'll cost you a tenner or so .Good luck. 

Sunday, December 21, 2008 11:07 AM
  • Thank you for your help with this.....I have been given a telephone number to try but this appeared to be some person trying to give me bible lessons.(?) an american number.   I will do more investigation ...I am only paying £6-99 a month but I honestly feel that this is just a waste of money but being on the CC account I have to inform them to stop the payments.

Thanks very much for your help I will keep on trying.

Sunday, December 21, 2008 11:30 AM