What development tools are available for customizations MS CRM 2011 RRS feed

• Question

• Hello All,

I want to customize MS CRM. So what development tools are available for customizations of MS CRM 2011?

Please help.

Friday, September 6, 2013 12:38 PM

Answers

• You can use Visual Studio to do most customizations within CRM. Check out the Developer Toolkit that comes as part of the CRM SDK. It is a set of Visual Studio project templates and tooling that help get started managing web resource (JavaScript) files, plugins and custom workflow activities. 

Jason Lattimer
    My Blog -  Follow me on Twitter -  LinkedIn

Friday, September 6, 2013 12:48 PM

All replies

• You can use Visual Studio to do most customizations within CRM. Check out the Developer Toolkit that comes as part of the CRM SDK. It is a set of Visual Studio project templates and tooling that help get started managing web resource (JavaScript) files, plugins and custom workflow activities. 

Jason Lattimer

Friday, September 6, 2013 12:48 PM

Jason Lattimer

Thank you.
    • Edited by JaiHariHar Friday, September 6, 2013 12:53 PM
    Friday, September 6, 2013 12:51 PM