add a pc that already had onecare in to a hub circle RRS feed

• Question

• i have an older pc that i had one care free trial on in the past using the same live id .
    now that i down loated one care on a second pc with the same id can i add the first pc to the
    one care circle /hub?
    Tuesday, July 21, 2009 12:16 PM

Answers

• If the trial installed on the older PC is still active, yes, using the same LiveID will automatically make it part of your Circle and it should be visible on a Hub PC. If it has expired, and that LiveID was used to purchase/activate a subscription on another machine, simply open OneCare on the older PC and click Subscribe - enter the LiveID and password for your subscription and it will become part of the Circle and become activated.
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare, Live Mesh, & MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator
    • Marked as answer by Stephen BootsMVP, Moderator Tuesday, July 21, 2009 12:58 PM
    • Unmarked as answer by omnisin Wednesday, July 22, 2009 6:29 AM
    • Marked as answer by omnisin Wednesday, July 22, 2009 6:30 AM
    Tuesday, July 21, 2009 12:58 PM

All replies

• If the trial installed on the older PC is still active, yes, using the same LiveID will automatically make it part of your Circle and it should be visible on a Hub PC. If it has expired, and that LiveID was used to purchase/activate a subscription on another machine, simply open OneCare on the older PC and click Subscribe - enter the LiveID and password for your subscription and it will become part of the Circle and become activated.
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare, Live Mesh, & MS Security Essentials Forums Moderator
    • Marked as answer by Stephen BootsMVP, Moderator Tuesday, July 21, 2009 12:58 PM
    • Unmarked as answer by omnisin Wednesday, July 22, 2009 6:29 AM
    • Marked as answer by omnisin Wednesday, July 22, 2009 6:30 AM
    Tuesday, July 21, 2009 12:58 PM
  • thanks thats what happend after a 20 min break. some times the break is the ancer lol...
    Wednesday, July 22, 2009 6:32 AM