Help with blocked key RRS feed

• Question

• So I bought this Windows 7 key from some one on a forum website. It turned out to work, and lasted me a few months of full activated use, but when I reinstalled Windows 7 apparently Microsoft had already blocked the key because it was a resold MSDN key this guy gave me. I went on http://www.microsoft.com/genuine/ and it said my installation was genuine, but windows itself still says "The product key you typed has been blocked by Microsoft."

To make matters worse Microsoft HAS TO HAVE THE WORST GOD DAMN SUPPORT EVER CREATED. I try to contact them and they send me to the forum, but I want to contact MICROSOFT TO FILE A CLAIM AND FRAME THIS GUY AND GET MY MONEY BACK. Then I go to the "other" selection instead of activation and it has me put in a product key. The 7 key doesn't work obviously, but my LEGIT VISTA KEY THAT IS ACTIVATED THAT CAME WITH MY HP PAVILION DOESN'T WORK EITHER. SO I HAVE NO WAY OF CONTACTING MICROSOFT OTHER THAN PAYING $50! NO WAY!

What am I supposed to do? If I can't  even TALK to Microsoft how the heck am I supposed to doanything?

Monday, June 7, 2010 7:53 AM

Answers

• "TrantaLocked" wrote in message news:a96a684e-a60f-419e-b90d-1974c517385c...

So I bought this Windows 7 key from some one on a forum website. It turned out to work, and lasted me a few months of full activated use, but when I reinstalled Windows 7 apparently Microsoft had already blocked the key because it was a resold MSDN key this guy gave me. I went on http://www.microsoft.com/genuine/ and it said my installation was genuine, but windows itself still says "The product key you typed has been blocked by Microsoft."

To make matters worse Microsoft HAS TO HAVE THE WORST GOD DAMN SUPPORT EVER CREATED. I try to contact them and they send me to the forum, but I want to contact MICROSOFT TO FILE A CLAIM AND FRAME THIS GUY AND GET MY MONEY BACK. Then I go to the "other" selection instead of activation and it has me put in a product key. The 7 key doesn't work obviously, but my LEGIT VISTA KEY THAT IS ACTIVATED THAT CAME WITH MY HP PAVILION DOESN'T WORK EITHER. SO I HAVE NO WAY OF CONTACTING MICROSOFT OTHER THAN PAYING $50 ****ING DOLLARS FOR AN E-MAIL. LIKE YOU REALLY NEED THE MONEY YOU ***HOLES. WHOEVER PAYS FOR THAT **** IS A RETARD.

What am I supposed to do? If I can't ****ing even TALK to Microsoft how the **** am I supposed to do ****? Go to ____ Microsoft and your **** support ****ing ****.

All unactivated machines are by definition 'Genuine' to the Validation site, if they are within their grace period (the initial 30-day deadline for activation).

Why do you expect MS to support pirate copies?
    In law, it's your responsibility to chase the vendor - after all it is you that he defrauded. MS chases the larger sites, and shuts them down - but they only spring up elsewhere five minutes later. The only way to close them down is not to buy from them!

The key that came with your machine will only work with Vista - not Win7. You always have the option to revert back to Vista - you can uninstall Win 7 if you installed it as an upgrade, or you can use the manufacturer's recovery procedures to clean-install the original Vista.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Monday, June 7, 2010 9:12 AM