Free CRM Trial for an existing CRM Online user RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I wanted to start a free trial form CRM Online to test the new CRM 2013 version. My company already uses CRM Online "before the upgrade" version, so when applying for the trial I was asked if I wanted it to activate it under my existing user.

After selecting this option, billing administrator received an e-mail about the new subscription available. 

In Office 365 dashboard I see "One of your trial subscriptions expires in X days. " but I don't know how to get to the trail version. No link was sent or any other notifications.

How can I access it?

Thanks,

Laura

Laura

Thursday, November 14, 2013 1:29 PM

All replies

• Laura,

in Office 365 admin center, click the 'Service Settings' -> Dynamics CRM -> Manage Dynamics CRM Settings. You will then be shown all the online instances that you have. You can select one of those and then launch CRM

If my response helps you in finding your answer then please click 'Mark as Answer' and 'Vote as Helpful'

• Proposed as answer by Mamatha Swamy Thursday, November 14, 2013 7:41 PM
    Thursday, November 14, 2013 7:40 PM
  • Thank you Mamatha, but this doesn't answer my question. I have tried this approach already. it seems like the trial is not a separate instance.

Laura

Thursday, November 14, 2013 8:25 PM
  • Oh.. thought it should provision a separate instance as it uses the same id.

Call the CRM online customer support and they should help 1-800-865-9408

let us know..

If my response helps you in finding your answer then please click 'Mark as Answer' and 'Vote as Helpful'

Thursday, November 14, 2013 10:08 PM