crmMergeForm is undefined RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

I am using CRM 4.0 with Rollup 4.

When i am trying to merge 2 duplicate contact records i am getting below error
    "crmMergeForm' is undefined"

I have javascript as well as custom attribute in the contact record.

Please advice!
    • Edited by LearnQuick Friday, June 26, 2009 2:03 PM
    Friday, June 26, 2009 1:48 PM

Answers

• is the custom attribute a duration field?  If so temporarily remove the field from the form and publish it.  Merge the records and see if it works.  If it works, you have at least identified the root issue.  If that doesn't work, temporarily remove the script from the form, publish and try again.

If you determine that it is a script issue or issue associated with the custom attribute  field, then you might want to consider opening a support ticket with Microsoft as they may have a fix for the issue.  If it is a known issue or a newly discovered issue then you won't be charged for the support ticket.

Best Regards, Donna
    • Marked as answer by Jim Glass Jr Thursday, July 9, 2009 8:02 PM
    Wednesday, July 8, 2009 3:14 PM

All replies

• This kb is for CRM 3.0, but it may provide some insight:  http://support.microsoft.com/kb/927875.
    Friday, June 26, 2009 5:39 PM
  • Thanks for reply.

We are using CRM 4.0 with Rollup 4 which is the latest available ( I guess).

So what should we do in this case?

Thanks again!
    Monday, June 29, 2009 3:19 PM
  • Anybody???
    Tuesday, July 7, 2009 3:03 PM
  • is the custom attribute a duration field?  If so temporarily remove the field from the form and publish it.  Merge the records and see if it works.  If it works, you have at least identified the root issue.  If that doesn't work, temporarily remove the script from the form, publish and try again.

If you determine that it is a script issue or issue associated with the custom attribute  field, then you might want to consider opening a support ticket with Microsoft as they may have a fix for the issue.  If it is a known issue or a newly discovered issue then you won't be charged for the support ticket.

Best Regards, Donna
    • Marked as answer by Jim Glass Jr Thursday, July 9, 2009 8:02 PM
    Wednesday, July 8, 2009 3:14 PM