none
70-502 TS Exam RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I want to start preparing for the WPF certification and besides the book (Microsoft) and the Microsoft on-line course, I would like to buy a test package to practice the test several times before taking it.

I was looking at uCertify, Meassure Up and selfTestSoftware.com.

Which of the avobe practice test will be the best and most effective to pass the exam?

Thanks a lot!

Eduardo
    • Moved by Jie Bao Wednesday, August 11, 2010 3:08 AM Certification question (From:Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF))
    Monday, August 9, 2010 3:14 PM

Answers

• I would say self-test among all three which you have mentioned. Self-test’s parent company is Trancenders which has great reputation.

Hope this is helpful.

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    If your question was truly answered, please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. Thank you in advance.
    Wednesday, August 18, 2010 3:31 AM
  • I used MeasureUp and SelfTestSoftware praxis tests in the past. I would say that both are more or less equal.

MeasureUp mostly gives you a PDF with a Summary about important points. hat could be nice and helpfull.

SelfTestSoftware has so called Flash Cards which could also help a little (But I tested it quickly and didn't like it. But I am quite sure, that this is a personal thing!)

In the past I checked the number of questions available to decide which one to buy. But I am not sure, that this such an important reason to choose on package and not the other. So both are ok.

I do not know the third company. But if I remember right, both (MeasureUp and SelfTestSoftware) are Microsoft Gold Partners. And both are linked from the exam preparation materials page. So I think both have a great reputation.

With kind regards,

Konrad

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 4:44 AM
    Answerer

All replies

• Oh, that is nice question, I'm also want to know HOW TO ????

)))

Tuesday, August 10, 2010 11:25 AM
  • Hi Eduardo,

I moved it to the Training and Certification forum, you may get answer on that forum.

Sincerely,

Bob Bao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    Wednesday, August 11, 2010 3:07 AM
  • I would say self-test among all three which you have mentioned. Self-test’s parent company is Trancenders which has great reputation.

Hope this is helpful.

Rubel Khan - MY BLOG!
    If your question was truly answered, please mark it as Answered and Vote as helpful. Thank you in advance.
    Wednesday, August 18, 2010 3:31 AM
  • I used MeasureUp and SelfTestSoftware praxis tests in the past. I would say that both are more or less equal.

MeasureUp mostly gives you a PDF with a Summary about important points. hat could be nice and helpfull.

SelfTestSoftware has so called Flash Cards which could also help a little (But I tested it quickly and didn't like it. But I am quite sure, that this is a personal thing!)

In the past I checked the number of questions available to decide which one to buy. But I am not sure, that this such an important reason to choose on package and not the other. So both are ok.

I do not know the third company. But if I remember right, both (MeasureUp and SelfTestSoftware) are Microsoft Gold Partners. And both are linked from the exam preparation materials page. So I think both have a great reputation.

With kind regards,

Konrad

Wednesday, August 18, 2010 4:44 AM
    Answerer