Not update RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

The status is green but I can't get WLOC updated.

I'm told that the service is not available at the moment.

What can I do?

Thanks for replying.

Saturday, August 25, 2007 10:42 AM

Answers

• Perhaps there is a temporary server issue. As long as the One Care icon is green I wouldn't be concerned. If the update issue doesn't resolve itself in the next day or so please post back.

Saturday, August 25, 2007 12:29 PM

All replies

• Perhaps there is a temporary server issue. As long as the One Care icon is green I wouldn't be concerned. If the update issue doesn't resolve itself in the next day or so please post back.

Saturday, August 25, 2007 12:29 PM
  • Hi,

I have renewed the subscription to Onecare and how come its status is still expired?????

Thanks

Wednesday, November 21, 2007 1:44 AM
  • It sometimes takes a day or two for your subscription renewal to be updated.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007 3:29 AM
  • Hi,

I bought new subscription to Onecare 4 days ago.

Why is the status is still expired and requires to renew?

Thanks so much.

TN.

Sunday, November 25, 2007 4:31 AM
  •  xloren wrote:

Hi,

I bought new subscription to Onecare 4 days ago.

Why is the status is still expired and requires to renew?

Thanks so much.

TN.

Please sign in at http://billing.microsoft.com and verify that your subscription is indeed renewed and active. If OneCare is not updating the status of your subscription renewal and 24 hours have elapsed, it appears that OneCare is unable to communicate with the servers or there is a problem on the back end servers. Please contact support of the problem persists - 

How to reach support (FAQ) - http://forums.microsoft.com/WindowsOneCare/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=2421771&SiteID=2

-steve

Monday, November 26, 2007 6:27 PM