none
windows live mail and windows 10

Question

• Since having installed windows 10 my desktop has not been working properly. Windows live 10 and calander are unable to preform properly. In windows calander we receiver an error message " Some errors occurred while processing the requested tasks." Please review list below . There was an error when attempting to connect to the windows live calander service. If the error persist, check to see if there is an upgrade of windows live mail available or contact Microsoft. I attempted to have this error corrected but have not been able to do so for months.  This is most annoying and I am along with many feel that Microsoft should correct the problem and issue us a fix for our desktop. DO I HAVE TO SWITCH TO A MAC COMPUTER OR WILL YOU CORRECT THIS PROBLEM //// A S A P.

Also have been  faced with another problem.  I continue to receive a message " CRITICAL ERROR"  ....  your start menu isn't working.  We will try to fix it the next time you sign in.        This is to advise you MICROSOFT  that I have signed at least twenty times and I continue to receive the same message.    Would you please fix this critical error.

I cannot help but think that my windows 10 on my desktop is not working properly.  Again I have had continued issues with the start up.  The disappearance of the apps and when they are there, they fail to open.

I WISHED SOMEONE WOULD LISTEN AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THESE ISSUES  instead of sending messages that my office and word need upgrading. Is this why I am having these issues with my computer?

MACK JASON

Saturday, June 11, 2016 2:36 AM

All replies

• I have the same problem, seriously considering a Imac. anybody out there can help it would be much appreaciated

Tony

Saturday, June 11, 2016 8:47 AM