An error occurred while processing your request. Please try again later RRS feed

• Question

• I keep receiving the message "An error occurred while processing your request. Please try again later" when I try to purchase a learning package through the Learning Manager shopping cart. Is there a problem with the site?

It happens after I agree to the license and click next page... i never get to the payment information screen so cannot purchase the course.

Anyone else having this problem?
    Thanks
    Tom
    Monday, April 27, 2009 11:37 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Please contact Alicia at learnmgr@microsoft.com to discuss this issue further and she will be happy to put you in touch with the team that supports this issue.

Also request you to provide more information about the course numbers and URL you are using etc.

Thanks,
    Tagore

Tuesday, April 28, 2009 10:00 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Please contact Alicia at learnmgr@microsoft.com to discuss this issue further and she will be happy to put you in touch with the team that supports this issue.

Also request you to provide more information about the course numbers and URL you are using etc.

Thanks,
    Tagore

Tuesday, April 28, 2009 10:00 AM
  • I am also getting this error when trying to purchase clothing at a site I have been using for years. Ideas?
    Tuesday, July 28, 2009 3:43 AM