Only 8 pages indexed after 5 months RRS feed

Answers

• Hi Fabricio,

It looks like we are slowly picking them up. I see we are up to 50. Small compaired to the other two though. I also noticed that I got a warning that a script is running on your blog site is causing problems.

Monday, November 24, 2008 6:03 PM

All replies

• Fabricio,
    Did the actual domain name change? For example moped.com to scooter.com? If so, that's the issue. One domain is old and one domain is new. While the redirect will get visitors to where they need to go, it takes a while for you to get your rank back. This has to do with the age of the new site and the amount of links pointing to the new site. Find all the links pointing to the old site, and email the webmasters  and ask them to update their links. This helps their site remain functional and helps your new site with inbound links.

Emo

Affordable SEO solutions
    Sunday, November 16, 2008 11:17 PM
  • Yes, the domain changed 5 months ago, almost all the inbound links are already updated. Actually, the new domain has more inbound links than the previous had.
    Monday, November 17, 2008 1:52 PM
  • Hi Fabricio,

It looks like we are slowly picking them up. I see we are up to 50. Small compaired to the other two though. I also noticed that I got a warning that a script is running on your blog site is causing problems.

Monday, November 24, 2008 6:03 PM