unable to delete contact RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to delete a contact using lcsaddcontacts with the /delete switch.  It doesnt want to work and each time I try it says "invalid line in sip:firstname.surname@domain"

The contact in question does not actually exist, it was a typo in the original contacts imput file and so is now seen as "presence unknown" in communicator.  Obviously as the user doesnt actually exist, when I go into the admin MMC it isnt listed to delete or anything.

My input file is recognised fine, it is just when it goes to do the deletion it throws up the above error.

Any ideas how to remove these contacts or why it's erroring out?

My first thought is that the LCSAddcontacts.swf script is not able to do anything about contacts that are not in AD.

Thanks very much for any help.

Graham.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008 3:32 PM

All replies

• I was getting a similar error because the user cannot recognize his certificate, so i removed the user for ocs admin console and create again, i made the manual import of the certificate on the user computer and all worked fine..

Thursday, March 27, 2008 6:19 PM
  • You may use   (OCSCM) Microsoft Office Communications Server Contact Manager.It's an administration mmc tool that will integrate with Microsoft Office Communication Server 2007 and Active Directory to provide an easy way to provision OCS users’ contacts list.   OCSCM is designed to show you how to manage the contacts and groups for individual ocs users by interacting with the Active Directory Domain Services and Microsoft Office Communication Server 2007/R2 and lcs 2005.

download from http://www.ocscm.com

Sunday, December 20, 2009 9:02 PM
  • You may use   (OCSCM) Microsoft Office Communications Server Contact Manager.It's an administration mmc tool that will integrate with Microsoft Office Communication Server 2007 and Active Directory to provide an easy way to provision OCS users’ contacts list.   OCSCM is designed to show you how to manage the contacts and groups for individual ocs users by interacting with the Active Directory Domain Services and Microsoft Office Communication Server 2007/R2 and lcs 2005.

download from http://www.ocscm.com

Sunday, December 20, 2009 9:03 PM