Need Information RRS feed

• Question

• Hello, I would like to get information about starting my own business using Microsoft products. I believe that I will need Microsoft's permission to use their products. I will also need to acquire networking of these products as well as the sale of merchandise. I would also like to include advertising for Microsoft's up and coming products, offers, and information on anything related to the XBOX and XBOX 360. These consoles are to be the main point of the business. I have a name, location, customer base, and layout for it. What steps do I need to take in getting this information?

I do not wish to go into great detail about my ideas in a forum like this. For privacy and security of my future business. I will also be contacting Microsoft via email and phone to see what information I can obtain. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

MasterCheif

Wednesday, March 21, 2007 2:20 AM

All replies

• I think you should contact marketting division of Microsoft and then take a dealership for selling of their products.

you can get the details on the microsoft website.

Friday, April 27, 2007 5:08 PM
  •  Mastercheif wrote:

Hello, I would like to get information about starting my own business using Microsoft products. I believe that I will need Microsoft's permission to use their products. I will also need to acquire networking of these products as well as the sale of merchandise. I would also like to include advertising for Microsoft's up and coming products, offers, and information on anything related to the XBOX and XBOX 360. These consoles are to be the main point of the business. I have a name, location, customer base, and layout for it. What steps do I need to take in getting this information?

I do not wish to go into great detail about my ideas in a forum like this. For privacy and security of my future business. I will also be contacting Microsoft via email and phone to see what information I can obtain. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

MasterCheif

i think what you are talking about is being a franchise partner of microsoft, .....just post your question in the franchise section, may be u can get some help there

Saturday, May 5, 2007 9:28 PM
  • Hey you Karan and Anoop

Do not post any comment in any other forum except studentrockstar..

If you do that then I will disqualify you from  the contest.

Anilika Garg

MVP

Monday, June 4, 2007 11:18 AM