Getting an import from Google Ad Words to really work RRS feed

• Question

•  

I followed the instructionsin help, but where or how do I get the template, I found no mention of how to get it in the help center search. I have a google file as per the instructions, but the import still does not work. If I saw the template I could see why the info does not fully import. Below are the column headers of my exported spreadsheet. I deleted the rows and colums listed in another thread, do I need to rearrange some column order.

Thanks,

Bob

Campaign Ad Group Keyword Keyword Matching Keyword Status Headline Description Line 1 Description Line 2 Display URL Ad Id Ad Status Daily Budget Current Maximum CPC Keyword Destination URL Ad Group Status Destination URL Campaign Status
    Saturday, October 13, 2007 12:58 PM

All replies

• Hi Bob,

To download a template, click the Campaigns tab, then click Import Campaigns. There will be text under "Import Campaigns" that says "Create a report in another online advertising program, save it as a Microsoft Office Excel or CSV file, and then import the file into adCenter. Or fill out an Excel or CSV template, and then import the file." The words "Excel" and "CSV" will be hyperlinked to the respective template.

The column headers are:

Campaign
    Ad Group
    Keyword 

Keyword Matching
    Current Maximum CPC
    Keyword Destination URL
    Headline
    Description Line 1
    Description Line 2
    Display URL
    Destination URL