none
Unanswered thread shown when filter is "answered threads" in my threads RRS feed

Answers

• Ah, it's part of the bug where you can't propose or mark an answer.

I tried proposing it and it wouldn't let me.

But when I voted it as helpful (the trigger to reveal the bug) it showed your response was already marked as an answer.

Part of the bug of not being able to propose/mark is that it goes in between. The mark is made but not shown until the trigger is made.

This is a known issue and being worked on.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Thursday, January 10, 2013 11:10 PM
    Owner

All replies

• Ah, it's part of the bug where you can't propose or mark an answer.

I tried proposing it and it wouldn't let me.

But when I voted it as helpful (the trigger to reveal the bug) it showed your response was already marked as an answer.

Part of the bug of not being able to propose/mark is that it goes in between. The mark is made but not shown until the trigger is made.

This is a known issue and being worked on.

Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Thursday, January 10, 2013 11:10 PM
    Owner
  • Do you know why my activity is missing my replies?

Visual C++ MVP

Thursday, January 10, 2013 11:40 PM
  • Do you know why my activity is missing my replies?

Visual C++ MVP

In general or related to the above bug? The bug includes a "no activity" part to it.

If this is general, then it might just be taking time to update the activities.

Thursday, January 10, 2013 11:44 PM
    Owner