none
Cannot Sign into Forum RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I know this may not technically be the place to ask this but i cannot find anywhere else to help. Im currently having sign in problems on the Social answers forum (sister forum to this) when i login it asks me for a new name etc as if it was a new account. However its not, i have answer over 140 questions already. I cannot get passed this screen even if i try to add new name (which i dont want to) i have tried clearing the internet files etc. I have tried another computer same issue. I have used IE 9 and IE 7.  Can anyone here help or point me in the correct direction or provide a contact to speak with. The windows live web area is useless cos it works fine on hotmail, here etc. There is no email or anything for "logging in" issues. If i cant login i cant post to the answers forum to say i have a problem ! DOH ! Just to add it was working fine this morning then the site seem to have problems.... then when it came back up i had this issue. But other people are still posting so it seems its just me :(

Any help would be great.

MyPcHealth ------ Some Free Tools
    Tuesday, June 7, 2011 11:08 AM

Answers

All replies