validation RRS feed

• Question

• i have a question. i purchased my vaio in december 09'. i had some issues back in February and my laptop was reformated. i turned my laptop one day and a small box popped up and said my windows was no longer genuine. i've entered my product key numerous times and it keeps telling me its not valid. i've called microsoft a couple times and they told me they couldnt help me, and directed me to call sony- they want too much money to talk to me. i have literally no windows on my computer. what do i do?
    Saturday, July 24, 2010 6:00 AM

Answers

• "Manda12" wrote in message news:aa3d2c10-9e3b-4c93-9552-c71b8110d7aa...
    i have a question. i purchased my vaio in december 09'. i had some issues back in February and my laptop was reformated. i turned my laptop one day and a small box popped up and said my windows was no longer genuine. i've entered my product key numerous times and it keeps telling me its not valid. i've called microsoft a couple times and they told me they couldnt help me, and directed me to call sony- they want too much money to talk to me. i have literally no windows on my computer. what do i do?

Please  read the Announcements and Stickies at the head of the forum index page - then repost with your MGADiag report.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Saturday, July 24, 2010 6:20 AM

All replies

• "Manda12" wrote in message news:aa3d2c10-9e3b-4c93-9552-c71b8110d7aa...
    i have a question. i purchased my vaio in december 09'. i had some issues back in February and my laptop was reformated. i turned my laptop one day and a small box popped up and said my windows was no longer genuine. i've entered my product key numerous times and it keeps telling me its not valid. i've called microsoft a couple times and they told me they couldnt help me, and directed me to call sony- they want too much money to talk to me. i have literally no windows on my computer. what do i do?

Please  read the Announcements and Stickies at the head of the forum index page - then repost with your MGADiag report.

--

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    Saturday, July 24, 2010 6:20 AM
  • No reply from Original Poster.

Issueis assumed to be resolved.

Darin MS
    Tuesday, July 27, 2010 7:16 PM