Blank Screen RRS feed

• Question

•  

I have a dell axim x51 and when I either plug it in to activesync or try to turn it on all I get is a blank blue screen. I can't turn it off either. I have to reset ot take the battery out and then it will work. But when it comes on the time is always 0:00.

Any ideas would be helpful. The power is 100%.

Thursday, April 3, 2008 9:33 PM

All replies

• Greetings Pointmann!  Welcome to the Windows Mobile Owners Circle Forums!

It sounds like your device might have a corrupted image, or the hardware has become defective.  For the former, you will need to be Hard Reset, and this should clear up the problem.  If it's the later, you'll need to send your device to a repair center.   I am not clear on whether or not Dell is still servicing the Axim line, so you'll need to do a little research on this one.  If you are out of warranty anyways, I would heartily recommend Pocket PC Technicians (www.pocketpctechs.com).

Thursday, April 3, 2008 9:41 PM
  • I have to agree with Elrendhels advice Pointman.  If a Hard Reset does not bring life back and you feel the device is worth repairing then Pocket PC Techs is the place to send it.  They have a terrific reputation ... I expect you will be happy with the outcome.

Friday, April 4, 2008 12:21 AM